This is a robin at my old house in Carrollton when I was helping my dad get the rest of the stuff back at the house. I was going to check on my favorite bird companion. Back when we were still packing stuff to move to the new house I knew a robin's nest was in the front yard in a bush. In that bush, there was a nest with three little robin eggs in it. As I went to investigate to see if the eggs have hached and when I peeked in to see I saw three little puff balls in there for a second I thought they were feathers but when I made a bird noise to make the babies think I was their mother giving them food they stood up and opened their mouths ready to eat and thats when I realized they were babies. But when I was about to take a picture of it I saw something swoop by and it was the mother bird! But right as I was looking at her she flew by to another spot but each time I saw her she swooped to another and another and another spot. I was trying to get a picture of the babies without being hurt by the mother bird. Each time I went closer to the nest the louder the mother bird squawked at me. Later grandma and pupaw came over to help with cleaning the house and packing. At the end of the day I asked pupaw to stay behind me so I won't get hurt by the mother bird so that way I can get a picture of the babies so as I put my camera above the nest to get a good picture the mother bird was squawking like nobodys business! Then finally I got the picture of the babies and then I went back home to show everyone the pictures.
Here is the video of what happened......
No comments:
Post a Comment